Here’s a little inspiration to tell your love how you really feel.
Here’s the thing about love: It’s hard to put into words.
Love brings up emotions that run the gamut from agony to ecstasy. Love can inspire us to accomplish some of the craziest and most amazing feats.
While we can all pretty much recognize the emotions associated with love, actually finding the words to explain those feelings is a pretty tough order.
People have searched for centuries to find the right way to say “I love you” and to try to explain those butterflies in your stomach, that warm fuzzy feeling in your belly and that heart skipping a beat.
One thing we DO know is that whether you’ve love and won — or loved and lost, it’s ALWAYS worth it.
Luckily, some the world’s greatest artists, poets, musicians and hopeless romantics (like ourselves) have managed to articulate the magic of loveusing words so simple and perfect, sharing them can mean the world.
1. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.”
2. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
3. You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
4. Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and enkindles the great.
5. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
6. He who wants to do good, knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gates open.
7. Love isn’t love until you give it away.
8. One who marries for love alone will have bad days but good nights.
9. Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
10. Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible – it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.