The 90 Degree Angle Carpenter's Clamp helps hold assemblies like boxes, cabinets, drawers, and cases together to ensure that you get strong, tight-fitting assemblies¡ªwhether you¡¯re using Kreg pocket-hole joinery, or another method. The clamp¡¯s V-wedge jaws grip the mating pieces securely, ensuring that the pieces sit at precise 90¡ã angles while you drive in Kreg Screws, or even another type of fastener, such as a nail or wood screw.
The easy way to hold 90¡ã corner joints and ¡°T¡± joints in
boxes, cabinets, and cases.
- Cutout allows driving a pocket-hole screw without removing the clamp.
- Easy-to-regulate clamping pressure with the thumbwheel.
- Cast aluminum ¡°V¡± and wedge clamp pads.
- Works on 90¡ã corners and ¡°T¡± joints.
- Padded, ergonomic handles.
- 1" maximum capacity.
- Adjustment Knob:Provides easy-to-regulate clamping pressure.
- Material: 420 stainless steel + aluminum alloy + iron + plastic.
- Size: 21x10cm.
- Weight: 600g.
- 1 x90 Degree Angle Carpenter's Clamp.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.