TheAluminium Foil Tapeis commonly known as foil tape. These tapes come withButyl rubberthatis extruded, ever-tacky and pressure-sensitive sealantwithgood adhesion strength. They can forman instant seal against water, air or dust, and remain permanently soft. They areideal for filling gaps and sealing joints such as those on bolt-on duct flanges and circular ducts in HVAC systems, air-conditioner casings, roofing and cladding systems, caravan roofs and panels, automotive windscreen and tail lights, glass and metal.
Aluminium Foil Tapeisapplicable in electrical, HVAC and construction industries. The tape is specially used where moisture and chemical resistance, thermal conductivity, flame resistance, heat and light reflectance is required. These tapes can withstand different weather conditions.
- Resistant to chemicals, heat and weather.
- High tack cold weather adhesive.
- Excellent adherence even in low temperature.
- Blocks out moisture and odors.
- Excellent insulation property.
- Water and UV resistant.
How To Use:
- Size: 5cm * 5m / 10cm * 5m / 15cm * 5m.
- weight: 450g / 900g / 1300g.
- 1 roll xAluminium Foil Tape.
- Please allow slightly measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.