If you've everstripped a screw or broken off the head of a bolt,you know how frustrating that can be. Well, not anymore.
Introducing theDamaged Screw Extractor. You caneasily remove any stripped screwin ten seconds or less.
In fact, this patented process works so well it can evenremove four-inch long, stubborn deck screwsout of redwood.
Even if you break off theentire head of a screw or bolt, you can stillextract it right out. No problem.
Great for: contractors, carpenters, handymen, anddo-it-yourselfers. It's great for anyone!
- Removes any rusted or stripped screws or broken bolt in 10 seconds or less!
- Made of durable hardened steel
- Can beattached to a power drill
- The 4 piece screw extractor set works with any drill and any screw size or bolt
- Works on wood and machine screws as well as philips, flat, hex, or painted over screws,even if the head is broken
- Easy to use, just two easy steps!
- Package Weight:0.08 kg
- Package Size:5 x 5 x 5 cm
- 1 set x Damaged Screw Extractor
- 1 Set x Hex Shank Screw Remover.
- Adjust to the slowest speed, less than 200RPM will be enough.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.