- Repairs almost anything with unique reinforcing and filling capabilities
- Quick fix with super high bond strength in just 7~15 seconds
- Breaks, cracks, holes and gaps can be quickly and easily repaired
- Forms an incredibly strong, long-lasting, heat-resistant bond
- Strong cohesive force,high impact resistance
- Water-proof, oil-proof, and dust-proof
- Ideal for high-strength, structural bonding applications
- Easy to shape to fit any crack, crevice, hole, and break
- Resistant to gasoline, anti-freeze, and most common solvents
- Set comes with reinforcing powder turns it into a superb filler for repairing cracks and holes
- Can be applied to bond rubber, copper, steel, aluminum and most plastics etc
- Weight: 45g(1 set).
- Capacity: 2 x 10ml(1 set).
- Color: Black / Gray .
- 2x Strong Powder Adhesive Glue.
- Make sure the surface is clean, dry and neat.
- Then pour the powder.
- Smooth the surface with plastic.
- Then drop the strong liquid.
- Sand with sandpaper or grinding wheel.
- Can I apply a second coat of 7-Sec Quick Bonding Glue?
Yes, a second coat can be applied once the first coat has dried.
- Will the adhesive dry without the powder?
Yes, the adhesive will dry even with the resin powder mixed in, so be sure to apply with caution.
- Can the adhesive be used to glue objects without the use of the powder?
Yes, the adhesive will function as a normal glue without the use of the powder, but will not form as strong of a bond as if you had used it in combination with the powder.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid eye contact. Do not get on skin or clothing.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. Close container after each use.
- The chemical reaction caused by the powder and glue could burn skin.
- Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Ensure that the paint is removed and that the surface is clean, dry and roughened.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.