Solar Fountain Pumpfloats on the water and has no electric outlet or external battery. This product is suitable for bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen, etc.
- Remove the film which covers the solar panel before using;
- Please install the tubes and nozzles after you press the pump into water and let it sprays water for 3 seconds and the nozzle should be above the water.
- Water should at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) deep and clean. If water is not deep enough, the pump is not able to pump in and spray out water.
- If your fountain stops working, you can move it to a shaded area to cool down. Then you have 2 ways to reset it. You can charge it under the sun outside of water for 2 hours. Alternatively, you can tap the center of the solar panel or gently knock it to reset it.
- Built-in battery makes it work continually in sunny day and still work about 1 hour when there is no sunlight.
- If you don't want it to float, you can fix it with the sucker in the bottom or use an extra fish line.
- Please clean the pump regularly to ensure the fountain works properly.
- Don't make the pump works without water for a long time, or its lifespan will be shortened.